>> It seems I missed the Spanish... they should be in of course.
> Who gets the chop from the "extras" to make room?
For the sake of having a patch for testing and ready to commit for
2.4.0-beta1, I've removed the Vietnamese. Rationale was based on other
nations' civilwar_nations, then tie-breaker (between Polish and Vietnamese) of
localisations we have today.

Will commit this soon if no-one else objects or steps up.

(file #16316, file #16317)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk-core-nations-p3449-ter.patch Size:26 KB
File name: S2_4-core-nations-p3449-ter.patch Size:26 KB