On 5 February 2013 02:42, Jacob Nevins
<0jacobnk.fc...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> So if we can put up with perhaps the next release or two not having the
> ability to be built for 64-bit ARM without minor buggering about, then
> the problem will solve itself.

 Ok, I actually assume that one trying to build freeciv for aarch64
would have problems in dependency chains already, so it's not like we
need to provide perfect solution for our part now. I briefly tried to
build aarch64 version of OpenEmbedded games image (I'm maintainer of
the meta-games layer, so it's quite obvious what game gets most
attention there ;-) but aarch64 toolchain was completely broken
(bitrotted since there was no commits to it since early December, and
world has gone forward a lot)

 - ML