 - I believe it is not necessary to initialize production[] (bug #20482). It
is either copied from soln->production or solnplus.production (in
compute_max_stats_heuristic)

- You are right, city production should be restored.
There are some other functions changing the state of the city and performing
backups, I would suggest performing one backup at the beginning of
cm_find_best_solution and restoring at the end. This would give better
performance.

- I do not know about the developing process here. Am I supposed to change the
style issues?

Anyway, I attached a new patch file with the backup changed and hopefully all
style issues considered.

Doing this I found another dependence on rulesets. Non-changeable tax rates
and anarchy are now considered, too.

(file #17133)

File name: cm_heuristic_v3.patch          Size:16 KB