> I do not know about the developing process here. Am I supposed
> to change the style issues?

I was hoping so. More the original authors do to get their patches to
acceptable state, less work for us maintainers.

> Anyway, I attached a new patch file with the backup changed and
> hopefully all style issues considered.

I fixed a couple more of "if(" -> "if (" style issues.

Probably stuff for future ticket (if nobody objects during inspection period,
and this passes my testing, I'm ready to commit this one in its current form),
but it might make sense to create temporary virtual city instead of messing
with real city's data. I'm not 100% sure it's doable, but should be
investigated at least.

(file #17134)

File name: CmHeuristic-4.patch            Size:17 KB