                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Old bug (was discussed in RT age, but I found not ticket from gna). As only
one unit can be used as effect requirement, and that's attacking unit in case
of defense bonus effect, it doesn't matter what unit is the defending one.
This means that ships in harbour get benefit from city walls when land unit
attacks. This might be bug in our default rulesets (civ2 ruleset), but the
worst part is that you cannot create ruleset where this is not true. With the
defense values and hitpoints of the sea units, they are often the best city
defenders available despite BadCityDefender (Pearl Harbor) flag when they get
the same City Walls bonus land unit defenders get.