On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Patrik Baláž <dvojzmysel....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to create AI player
> for your project? Better question is maybye, if there is still active people
> working on project, which could give me some advices about source code, if I
> would be helpless?

Not only is it possible, but it has been done. In case you aren't
aware of these Freeciv AI-related projects, see:

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2011/language-from-games-0712.html
(don't be fooled by the screenshot; AFAIK the project actually
involved Freeciv, not the proprietary game)

http://w.eecs.northwestern.edu/docs/techreports/2004_TR/NWU-CS-04-29.pdf

I also made an attempt at client-side AI (in C!) but stopped working
on it when I got a new computer. Didn't get far enough to show off.

Enjoy!