Hello. I'm a programmer and student of Artifical Inteligence and recently I
have chosen a master thesis. Goal of my work is to choose some strategic
board-game (like Agricola, LeHavre, Carcassone, or Collonization etc.),
which is implemented allready, and create AI player with variety of
approaches, algorithms and strategies. Is it possible to create AI player
for your project? Better question is maybye, if there is still active
people working on project, which could give me some advices about source
code, if I would be helpless?

Thanks.

Best regards, Patrik Baláž (Slovakia, Comenius University)

--
P.B.