I went back to the source and found out that Gavin's statement wasn't entirely
accurate, or at least not accurate anymore.

The individual URLs to each audio file in freesounds.AUTHORS are are broken
(presumably due to a website redesign) but I could find most of the files I
tried by searching the site; a selection follows together with the license
statement:

RAH_Flapping_Fabric_2.flac (by narfnarfsillywilly)
http://www.freesound.org/people/narfnarfsillywilly/sounds/57279/

- "This work is licensed under the Sampling+ License."

harpsicord_dream-leave3.flac (by zerolagtime)
http://www.freesound.org/people/zerolagtime/sounds/29628/

- "This work is licensed under the Attribution License."

00535 fight shout man hai 1.wav (by Robinhood76)
http://www.freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/62684/

- "This work is licensed under the Attribution Noncommercial License."