I meant to just inspect the case, but ended with attached stop-gag patch for
S2_4. It simply disables non-functional vision dialog from the editor. Code to
handle it is still left there in case we decide to make something of it in
TRUNK.

Vision dialog was just trying to show vision status of the tile of each
player. Without server not sending the information that meant always showing
nothing. It was not possible to edit the information from the dialog even in
the case of attached player. It would be impossible in the case of FoW status
anyway - either something (unit/city) provides the vision or not.

(file #17571)

File name: TileVisionEditDisable.patch    Size:1 KB