Update of bug #20668 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I can't reproduce in 2.4.0-beta1; in my quick testing, Cruise Missiles on
board a Submarine were invisible when the Submarine was.

However, we do have some bugs with transports at the moment (some fixed since
beta1, some still at large).

Can you give more details or a savegame? What ruleset were you using? What
entity (city, unit, ...) was providing you with visibility of the area where
the missiles showed up? Had you loaded/unloaded the missiles recently?

If you have a scenario that can reproduce this behaviour, that would be very
helpful.