I'm using default ruleset. Cannot say if missiles had been loaded or unloaded
recently since there are submarines of AI player which I see with missiles on
board. I saw several times missile(s) in the middle of the ocean with my
battleship or AWACS prior I got closer and saw submarine carrying it. I
haven't seen it yet close to my city. I will try to build some buoys to test
it. Also I will provide you with a savegame as soon as I will discover another
one.