Update of bug #20561 (project freeciv):

                 Release:                   2.5.0 =>
clients. => Allow server messages to be translated to client's locale

Follow-up Comment #5:

Well, yes, client-side localisation would require network changes.

I think there's the germ of an idea here, but I'm still convinced that if we
go to the effort of making per-client localised server messages possible at
all, then the right place to actually translate them is on the server, not the
client. Retitling accordingly.