                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

    Some more collected nativity fixes, all fairly lightweight.  My testing
showed no changes to autogame results with these changes.  Specific changes
documented in the patch, but most of them are semantically obvious (and one
has precedent in prior revisions), excepting the gui-sdl change, which
replaces clearly incorrect code with slightly incorrect code and a FIXME
note.

    From what I can tell, looking at UMT_*, is_sailing_unit() and
is_ground_unit(), the rest of them require more extensive code changes,
rethinking of unit handling in various contexts, or recovery of lost semantics
(where something is agreed only appropriate in some circumstance, but this
isn't documented, or the documentation is out of date: the most amusing being
a "temporary kludge" added as part of work-in-progress in 2002).  Those few I
have attempted generate autogame divergence, and so I believe they are better
discussed individually (or in parts, for extreme cases like aiferry.c, where
there are many assumptions conflated in the code which may be best untangled
with a series of patches over time).

File Attachments:

Date: Mon 08 Apr 2013 04:58:06 PM JST  Name: low-hanging-nativity-fixes.patch
Size: 4kB   By: persia