Updated patch adjusts base destruction to not be player-specific (so that
players may build cities on city-compatible bases they could not build
themselves, and keep the base), as well as removing any city-incompatible
roads when founding a city.

During the production of this patch, I noticed what looks like a duplicate
call to tile_remove_base() in tile.c:tile_change_terrain(): is this a bug, or
is there some reason to double-remove the base here because of the nature of
fc_funcs that I don't understand? (note that destroy_base() calls
tile_remove_base() itself if used.)

(file #17773)

File name: allow-bases-in-cities+road-removal.patch Size:36 KB