> DRA_RECIEVES_SHARED_VISION -> recEIves
Thank you. Fixed.

> Can diplstate_type_by_name() return DS_LAST?
No. It is pure paranoia about what someone may change in the future. Changed
to an assert for now. The code that follow it is also pure paranoia. Making
sure that diplrel_asym's invalid is returned is pointless as it has the same
value as diplstate_type's invalid. I don't mind removing them.

> diplrel_name_translation() function header is just a copy of
diplrel_rule_name() header, claiming that the returned name is untranslated.
Thank you. Fixed. Also fixed for other functions.

(file #18676)

File name: diplrel.patch                  Size:17 KB