Implemented in attached patch. Possible issues:

The AI code is currently protected behind experimental. There are two reasons
for this. The first is to make it easy to test that auto games (not involving
the experimental AI) have the same result with or without this patch. The
other is that more auto games (over many rule sets) are needed to balance the
utility function properly. Since the laptop I currently borrow have a history
of over heating during auto games I can't do it well enough.

The owner can't get an exact bribe cost as the local diplomatic relationship
may change the price. (Use case: A rule that reduce unit bribe cost when the
briber has an embassy to do... preparation work.) I therefore changed the
client text.

(file #18727)

File name: unit_bribe_cost.patch          Size:9 KB