Update of patch #3412 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

It's likely that for a very long time nobody can say if the code now limited
to experimental AI is balanced or not. If we are worried that it might give
too much value for the effect (causing ai to neglect more important effects to
get this) and want to keep the code limited to experimental ai, I still would
give some smaller value for any kind of ai (such that we are in safe side in
that it's not too big, but existence of which makes ai to prefer this effect
over nothing)