> This doesn't look completely trivial, as it looks like the
> display name and output name are currently tied. I'm sure it's
> possible to change the NSIS script to separate them, but I
> haven't looked into it as I wouldn't be set up to test any
> changes.

When I looked it, it seemed that one cannot have distinct "displayed text" and
"selected value" there, but I'm certainly not expert of nsis control language.
So it would be something like "en_GB - British English" both dislayed in
selection dialog and got as value when use selects it - somewhere it would
need to be parsed to "en_GB" only.