                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

This has been mentioned in the forums before, but somehow I haven't fully
understood what was the problem.

I have tested with new tileset derived from Amplio2hexbig, but I would be very
surprised if this doesn't apply to Amplio2hexbig.

The tileset is defined as type="overview", i.e., *not* type="isometric".
If you set server setting to value "hex|iso" everything seems to work. If you
set topology to value "hex" (not iso) like one would assume to be right for
non-iso tileset, client obviously has different idea of which tiles are
adjacent from the server (vision does not extend to what seems like adjacent
tile, you cannot move your unit there).

Actually we have no tileset that would use type="isometric". It adds to the
confusion that tileset named "isophex" is not isometric in this sense.