Update of bug #21589 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => client
         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

> changing the client would be harder

But not when you find the right *one* place where to change it. This patch
version changes the client side, and I think I prefer this one - no problems
with compatibility of savegames and especially .serv files or other places
where people may get the topology setting. So, this is subject to 36h
inspection period now.

Also, we do have both "hex" and "hex|iso" tileset - reversed meaning of "iso"
just meant that it was the hex2t tileset that's iso one.

(file #19956)

File name: ClientIsoHex.patch             Size:1 KB