Implemented a patch that adds "NoRefuel" flag, units that have it will not be
refueled once moved. If ruleset uses it on missile, then if you want to move
missile between cities you have to use some form of transportation, currently
only submarines and cariers are available, but some land based missile
launcher seems like a good idea (even with this tag possibly). And of course
you can make missiles loadable into aircraft too.

(just a note, I haven't tested it in autogame only by jumping in and out of
edit mode, as I'm mostly sitting on raspberry pi and autogames lock that
little thing up)

(file #19966)

File name: NoRefuel.diff                  Size:6 KB