                 Release: 2.4.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

Currently missiles can fly between cities/bases/subs/carriers, that just makes
no sense. Flying missile can't land and be loaded on sub. Though I do not
oppose for such situation on default ruleset, but I think it should be
possible to have units with fuel, that can not refuel ever. So that if missile
moves it ether dies from running out of fuel or attacks something, same for
nukes. Civ 3 had icbms which simply did not move at all, you only had to
choose destination square. I like movement better, but as I said missiles