That is, the server setting was enabled to default value 10, and the resultant
chances were lower than I expected.

I suppose the frecuency from the server setting is multiplayed by the
frecuency from the ruleset, and now I see both must be 1000 in order to get a
total 100% chance.

This patch seems to work as I expected when I chose a server setting around
100 (I guess a resultant 1/1000 chance). But I know many people do not like
these random negative effects, so I see ok to keep current values (I guess
1/10000 chance).