After some more tests, I have made some adjustments, if I'm in time.
- Chances of disasters increased from 10 to 100 (1/1000 with default server
settings).
- Added min city size requirement to fire disaster. It makes sense to me, and
it makes cities less vulnerable in the initial stages of the game.
- Removed change to "happyborders", I'll create a new ticket for that one.

(file #20455, file #20456)

File name: civ2civ3-disasters-2.patch     Size:1 KB
File name: civ2civ3-disasters-S2_5-2.patch Size:1 KB