Aside from patch #4671 discussion, I don't see why the use of
Marines|AttFromNonNative should be ruleset enforced.  For compatibility, the
existing rulesets should continue to offer the same functionality, but I do
not see the value of both extracting this from the engine and requiring
rulesets to have the restriction.  If the intent is to have every TradeRoute
unit able to establish a TradeRoute from non-native to native, then the engine
should ignore the value of the flags and just permit the behaviour.  If the
intent is to make this ruleset configurable (so that some TradeRoute units may
establish traderoutes from non-native terrains, and others may not), then the
ruleset sanity check prevents this configuration.