Update of bug #22005 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #4:

This was fixed by patch #3901 (svn revision 24881)

_I don't see why the use of Marines|AttFromNonNative should be ruleset
enforced._
Not that it matters now that the bug is fixed but here is how I reasoned (if
you are curious): Without Marines|AttFromNonNative the unit would still be
able to establish a trade route from a transport on non native terrain (by
using the arrow keys). If tested using goto this bug + the ability to remove
Marines|AttFromNonNative would give an illusion that the rule was
configurable. Forcing the flag to be there was meant as a temporary work
around until it became ruleset configurable for real.