Update of bug #21409 (project freeciv):

        Operating System:                    None => Any
         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.3, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #6:

> the "Corruption" entry on the city dialog [...] would benefit
> from becoming clickable and having a proper breakdown of
> corruption effects (Courthouses, etc) under a separate ticket.
I left this ticket hanging in the hope of getting around to that, but I'm
clearly not doing so. I've raised patch #4706 as a placeholder for that and I
intend to commit these new patches (which are practically unchanged from the
previously posted one).

(file #20779, file #20780)

File name: trunk-S2_5-notradesize-corruption-ui.patch Size:9 KB
File name: S2_4-notradesize-corruption-ui.patch Size:9 KB