                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

morphles on IRC was bemoaning that cities getting harder for diplomats/spies
to steal tech from is hardcoded and impossible to disable.

This whole area could do with improvement (patch #4551), but in the meantime,
a simple City_Learns_From_Espionage effect that controls whether the city's
'steal' counter counts up would allow ruleset authors to opt out of this
completely (by just setting it to '1' globally).

The natural implementation would only depend on properties of the victim
(city, nation, etc), not any property of the aggressor.
I think that's as it should be; effects based on the unit doing espionage are
I think best tied up with removing hardcoding of e.g.
diplomats-can-only-steal-once, which is altogether more complicated.

Setting goal of 2.6.0, with the intention to implement if we get near to
format freeze without anything better having turned up.