                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Maybe I'm blind but I can't find any place where ai player tech_wants are
zeroed, or even initially initialized. First I thought that this must be a bug
in my recent patches, but I can't find it from S2_5 either.
Can this be intentional (lack of initialization definititely is not)? One
would assume that those wants are zeroed every turn and not growing
infinitely, but in theory it could be meant that old reasons for the tech want
are not to be ignored.