        Originator Email: kaza...@gmail.com
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.4.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

Regarding the default/classic ruleset (and other relevant rulesets), I think
it's best that the Help docs for the Courthouse state that it has no effect in
the presence of the Palace, and that the Help docs for the Palace state that
it has the corruption-busting effects of the Courthouse. This saves someone
from building a Courthouse in the capital and then wondering why nothing has
changed. For a while I thought the game was broken (unlikely I know), but the
effects.ruleset file eventually cleared away the confusion. Still, one
shouldn't have to go through the ruleset files to find out about gameplay
rules.