Update of bug #22281 (project freeciv):
Status: In Progress => Ready For Test
Planned Release: => 2.4.3, 2.5.0, 2.6.0
Follow-up Comment #4:
* Explicitly noted that capital can't be incited in Palace help.
* Also noted other diplomat bonuses that weren't mentioned.
* civ1 claimed all sorts of effects for its Courthouses which weren't in the
rules, which have only a corruption effect. This civ1 manual
<http://www.civfanatics.com/civ1/manual/civ1_man.htm> supports that, so I've
fixed the docs.
* civ2 and multiplayer help didn't mention the effects on waste; fixed.
** (civ1 also has a waste benefit to Palace, but the ruleset has no waste, so
I didn't mention it.)
* civ2civ3 Courthouse description didn't mention its effects on food waste.
Palace neither. Also, remove claims that some governments don't suffer
distance-based waste, as it's a bit more complicated than that.
(file #21300, file #21301)
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: trunk-S2_5-help-courthouse-vs-palace.patch Size:12 KB
File name: S2_4-help-courthouse-vs-palace.patch Size:10 KB
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list