Update of bug #22079 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                  persia => None

Follow-up Comment #5:

In that case, my patches don't work, and I'm unsure how to make them work
without deep requirements inspection, which I'd really not prefer.  Also,
looking at upgrade_city_extras(), it probably makes sense to try to find a way
to check for conflicting extras (keeping in mind that if two extras conflict,
and both would be created, the first in the iteration sequence would have
blocked the creation of the second), which the candidate patches didn't handle
correctly (tiles that could have multiple conflicting defensive extras would
gain more bonus than they ought to have done).