Thank you for your cooperation.

>In Options / Local client / Font, what have you got selected for "Help Text"?
Does changing it make a difference?
I have also tried some fonts, but nothing changed.
Maybe there is no relationship between the type of font and this bug.

>With the Japanese localisation, 2.3.5, 2.4.3, and 2.5.0-beta1 show the
symptom
In addition to ver2.5.0beta1, this bug occurs in all of the version 2.4.0,
2.4.1, 2.4.2, and 2.4.3.

>The only exception I noticed was the help text for individual technologies
I confirmed, too. Only these pages seems to be normal.