Follow-up Comment #7, patch #5027 (project freeciv):
My impressions after testing them a bit (by manually pasting them to
- I'm liking how the short wall looks in all terrains (5th from left to
- When I test walls with towers both in front and rear (7th), they overlap and
it looks odd.
- I like the standard wall with no towers (6th), and the 3 towers in front
with no tower at back (8th).
- The dirt airbase (1st) looks good over plain terrains, but it looks weird
over hills/moutains or rivers/forests.
- The tarmac airbase with one single runway (2th) looks out of place in most
- I'm liking a lot the airbase with tower (4th).
I think the 4th and 8th would be perfect for civ2civ3, keeping the default
bases as pre-fortresses.
Reply to this item at:
Mensaje enviado vía/por Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list