>So, do you have something to share as solution to this ticket?
I shared in the forums a moddification of Amplio tileset where I included the
new base levels made by GriffonSpade:
http://forum.freeciv.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=450

In this pack, the old fortress and airbase keep the same name, and the new
ones use the names fortress1 and airbase1.
The other 2 levels use the name Fort and Fort1 (instead of Trench). I'd
suggest to change the name in the ruleset too.

I can create a patch for Amplio2 if you are interested. But I suppose it is
better to wait for GriffonSpade opinion, in case he wants to create his own
patch.