> I posted the output

If you're interested on working on this, I would really appreciate someone
setting wikipages up for different rulesets.

civ2civ3 is quite different from classic ruleset, included in main freeciv
distribution in freeciv-2.5 and freeciv-2.6, and is about to become the
default ruleset in 3.0 (we'd want the default ruleset documented, wouldn't
we?)

I've started manual work for documenting alien ruleset as I had no clear idea
how to setup things with freeciv-modpack. This could be made correctly
instead. Alien ruleset is currently distributed as custom ruleset (though
development takes place in freeciv repository), but future version of freeciv
(hopefully 3.0) should have it included.