>I took the jar out, as I think, introducing any external dependencies
would be worth asking on mailing list in most projects.
Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to get that out of the commit (I guess
I should have just deleted the file). As noted, I don't know that this
dependency will ever be needed by the FreeCol project. There are a few
interesting components in the commons-lang3 dependency though that could be
worth a look for debugging purposes (such as time() being used to measure
how long certain tasks take).

>I forgot, if you do any functional changes like changing a font or moving
around GUI elements, you better put that information in the commit notice,
as its more than just code cleanup.
Noted. I will be doing a few similar changes to the panels. For instance,
the Negotiation panel (DiplomaticTradeDialog.java) requires some addition
revision in the way of sizing type.

Best,

--
*Caleb R. Williams*