> Meanwhile, while I am writing, what is happening with MR#14 folks?  You
> know I have been ignoring that warning, but if you think it can be fixed
it
> would indeed be nice.

Mike,

Unless wintertime is aware of a more specific issue that I am not aware of,
all i know is that the project.xml file is out dated in source version
number (1.5 to 1.7) and the Jars.

For me, I just update NetBean's Project Properties for it anytime it's
overridden due to Git rebase/merger or a redownload of the source code.

The Jars update fine and Netbeans will process those Jars in such a way as
to not complain about attempting to import MigLayout and it not existing
(for example).

However, when you go to update the source code version, it throws an error
when you change it to 1.7. It doesn't seem to change the config.xml file,
but it still processes it as 1.7.

I'm on my phone, so I can't look up the exact error message off-hand ARM,
but it's a NetBeans issue.

WT,

Yup, I'm using 8.02 with all the latest plugins.

Do you know where the the Project Properties live if not in each project's
project.xml file? Changing the settings as above seem to have no effect on
the file, making me wonder if they are stores elsewhere.

Also, after the error described above, NetBeans has no issues
reading/processing/compiling the code as 1.7.

Best,

Caleb