On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Luchezar Georgiev wrote:

> Thanks, Aitor!
> > 1.0 todo's:  http://fdos.org/ripcord/fdos_1_0/official/todos.htm
> As far as I know, APPEND is considered dangerous and incompatible. It had
> better stay missing.
> I think that SCANDISK is the most important missing program.

it may be important, but I respectfully disagree it being a showstopper.

The FreeDOS spec still states that we should be compatible with MSDOS 3.3.

Scandisk is beyond 3.3
FAT32 support is beyond 3.3
even support for hard drives > 32 MB is beyond 3.3
-- it's cool that we have the last two features but they're not required
by our self-imposed plans.

so, if anything FAT32 related is going to stop 1.0 then either the spec
should be changed or 1.0 will be released a lot later.

Bart