I feel it's important to get "1.0" out there to draw a line in the sand,
that we're at least "1.0" quality. We can do what MS-DOS could do. Maybe
we have a few bugs, but (and maybe this is a sad fact) what "1.0"
software doesn't have bugs? People expect it. But marking a "1.0"
release means you can start to work on stuff after "1.0". For example: I
really want to extend what capabilities you have available in DOS.

-jh

--
This email message has been encrypted using the ROT-26 cipher.