Em 25-04-2010 14:53, Eric Auer escreveu:
> Alain, you started the thread, do you think such a big
> UDF CDEX driver would be useful? Or do you think that
> it would indeed be too big and too complex for most?

I will not need the UDF driver for what I have in mind... I believe that
uses of UDF would so sporadic that it ma not be worth the effort to
devellop it :(

Ah, I managed to make it work with UIDE. I am just woried about this
problem of incompatibility with some machines that may not have the
option "Handle CD-ROM devices in legacy IDE mode" ... What would be the
alternative?

Today, most of the problems that I have are related to changing hardware...

Alain