Just for fun, I created an LS binary for FreeDOS.

It is hosted on github and can be found here:

https://github.com/markjolesen/dosutil

It is released into the Public Domain.

I was reading the FreeDOS e-mail list where Jim Hall was wanting Gnuish
utilities for FreeDOS. So, I was curios as to how hard it would be to
create some of the GNU coreutils. I realize there are DJGPP and other
binaries available. So, another replicate would most likely not be much use
to the public at large. However, for personal amusement I figured I would
give it a shot. Hopefully, someone else can enjoy it as well or glean
something from the madness of my coding. Let me know.