Hi,

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Andreas K. Foerster <a...@akfoerster.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, dem 22. Mai 2017 schrieb Rugxulo:
>
>> > http://akfoerster.de/dl/akf-software/row4.zip
>
> Please look for updates. I'm still working on it.
> Though most work is for ports to other systems...

Yes, I see that you just updated again it two days ago! (Although I
haven't replayed it just yet.)

> Would you include it with FreeDOS?

As mentioned, if you want us to make a FDNPKG-compatible package for
the 1.2 repo, then we can do so. (Or did you have something else in
mind?)

But I don't know if you consider it "finished" or "stable" yet.

Just checking back with you because I don't want it to slip through
the cracks (as it always feels like we miss things).