Hi,

On 26 February 2018 at 18:21, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's another valid .BAT (P5.BAT) that says "Syntax error" and
> hangs. I haven't looked into exactly why yet.
>
> So then I temporarily switched to the Watcom build, but when I type
> "cls", it says this (and then prompts for date and time):  File not
> found. - ''

I found out the cause of the bug and fixed the bug in svn. The issue
was with batch files that do not end in CRLF but just terminate
without EOL (my own ones all have EOL at EOF). So that's a workaround.

I could not find P5.BAT in metados. Also I could not reproduce the
"cls" issue. When I used the watcom version in metados (ie. replacing
a:\system\command.com) before the bugfix it behaved the same way as
the Turbo and GCC version, that is, hang, so there was no way I could
even type cls.

Bart