I currently have 4 projects in my queue for NEW programs for DOS. Once I
finish those, I'd be happy to collaborate in translating the base system
to Watcom.

Happy Hacking,

David E. McMackins II
Supporting Member, Electronic Frontier Foundation (#2296972)
Associate Member, Free Software Foundation (#12889)

www.mcmackins.org www.delwink.com
www.eff.org www.gnu.org www.fsf.org