Hi!

     While cleaning/tuning SYS, I found some bugs.

- for uppercasing file name should be used INT21/6504 service to correctly
  work with file names with NLS characters.

- instead "<= FAT_MAGIC*" used "< FAT_MAGIC*" comparision. [BTW, FAT_MAGIC
  and FAT_MAGIC16 should be FAT12_LAST and FAT16_LAST.] Currently I replace
  this code by more compact code (suggested by Eric :), which checks how
  much sectors in FAT.

- for all compilers, except, Watcom, generic_block_ioctl() gets drive#,
  incremented by one extra 1 (+1 when calling this function, and +1 inside).

PS: BTW, is FreeDOS already implements INT21/6504?