Hi Johnson,

I switch to FDISK 1.2.1 (old one) and everything works, even the
logical drive size problem gone.

With old FDISK the XEON server boot normally

Thank you very much for your test procedure!

1) FDISK 1.2.1 UI have bugs, command line OK
2) FDISK 1.2.1-K not working

OK, I think this is where we are going wrong on this list with the testing (me included). People are posting results without locking down versioning. I mean we are all running totoally different versions and then wonder why we get different results.

I'm glad this one now starts to make sense. Regarding not being able to get 1.3.0 beta, surely it's included in the official Beta9sr1 release?

Anyway, congrats on your new monster FreeDOS eServer! All we need now is comments from IBM:)

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)