Hello Michael,

> Looks like you're not using the latest HIMEM and EMM386, which might make a
> difference.  Without the EMS report on MEM, I can't tell what the EMS
> allocation is, either.

I don't need EMS at all. Only good thing from emm386 is ability to
load some tsr's into upper memory.

After himem/emm386 update to this version
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freedos-lsm.cgi?q=f&a=base/emm386.lsm
xms consumption by emm386 dropped to 330kb.
But ufo2 crashes like before (with NOVCPI flag).

Ok, now it's time to try without emm386 at all like Bernd said.

--
Best regards,
 up                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]