[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've find some drivers here for this card (http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=71335) but as I can see those drivers for windows. Is there any chance that I can make them work in FreeDOS?

No, you cannot use Windows drivers with FreeDOS.

Why don't you make things a lot easier and simply buy an ISA SoundBlaster card? Depending on the model, you do not need any drivers, Plug & Play initialisation utilities, or any other software because DOS applications supporting the SB provide their own routines to "drive" the card.

I have two CT2960 (ViBRA 16C, according to the IC labelled U3 on the board) cards which work with all DOS applications written to drive a plain SB or SB16.