On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:51:15 +0100 (MET), you wrote:

Hi,

>Hi guys, nice topic :-)

I think a compatible list is better. Also depends on which
manufacturer and what kind of device the BIOS.

I've never seen a clear and detail announcement of how to make a USB
bootable, even for Windows. Maybe someone can guide me to that kind of
documents so I can try my own cheap cheap 128MB USB sticks.

I think there're something like the boot sector on the flash, but any
simple way to boot up from it directly?

I need help also.

Rgds,
Johnson.